Friday 6 August 2010

The latest gadgets

The latest gadgets, I must admit I have always been a “keep up to date” person even at the cost of looking a real prat. I will take you and myself back to the mid 80s when I lived in Chelsea, no I wasn’t a rich kid, I had a live-in job at a famous hospital, You know the one, old geezers in scarlet coats, got it? As I remember, the Filofax had just come out - wow I just had to have one, complete with all the inserts like the Paris underground map and the best restaurants in the USA.

I look back to when I used to sit in the Royal Court Tavern, filofax in hand flipping through it as if my life depended on it, knowing people were looking at me. Now and again I would have a look of contemplation on my face. Well, after paying a whole weeks wages for this it had to be seen as I flipped through rubbing my chin. But guess what - this week I am purchasing an IPad as I don’t want to be left out x



No comments:

Post a Comment