Wednesday 1 September 2010

Blair’s book A Journey

Day one of the release of Blair’s book A Journey and as predicted, a few apologies mixed in with “I still think I did the right thing” No astonishing disclosures like “mine and Cheries night of passion in a threesome with big boy Prescott” What a revelation that would be, it might even make me buy the book myself but what is the point, as the media have picked out the best bits for our perusal, like how Brownie bullied him (GET HIM AFTER SCHOOL) and his admiration for our royal family (CREEP CREEP), bit like Alastair Burnet. Not that I don’t admire our royal family as I do, so if they want to consider Darbythefirst for an M.B.E for blogging that’s fine with me. If there is anything positive to say about the book, it is that the proceeds are going to the British Legion, who do a sterling job providing help and welfare to the serving and ex-Service community and their families. This charity is a fine example of what our government should be doing!




http://www.britishlegion.org.uk/about-us

No comments:

Post a Comment